Respect for Women

I always get really sad when I hear when say, "I'm JUST a stay at home mom."  I can't wait for the day I have children and can stay at home with them.  I know it will be really hard but that is what I want in life.  I have so much respect for women who stay home with their children.  I feel like the media really attacks womanhood and motherhood.  I feel like they portray women as being anti-feminist if they choose to stay home rather than work outside the home.  I think they also make women feel like they have to look a certain way, dress a certain way, and dumb themselves down to get men's attention.  I wish women had more respect for themselves and didn't believe these things.  I read a great talk yesterday about womanhood and how men are not better than women, we are equals.  Here is a link to the talk I read.  I really loved all that he had to say. 



Comments

Popular Posts