Pictures

I really don't like pictures of myself. I can never smile for them, I am one of those people that always has a major cheesy smile. I got to thinking though, I wish my parents had more pictures. I would so love to see them 20 years ago! And I wish we had more family pictures, but we have like 3. Greg and I really wanted to make it a priority to always have family pictures. So I got in touch with a photographer friend, I feel like everyone has one, and we set up pictures. They kept getting after me for not doing a real smile... Haha... But I am glad that we got them done. I want our kids to be able to look back and laugh at the fashion but mostly to see us in the same stages of life that they will go through.
The chalkboards just say "1st year, Est. 2013"






Ampersand Photography did a great job I think.

I really hate summer, but I am actually really sad for this summer to be over. Greg hasn't been in school for the first time since we have been married and it has been so fun! We have been able to spend so much time together and it has been awesome! I am ready for the cool weather but I am not ready for him to start school again...

Comments

Popular Posts