Neon Trees!

I was introduced to Neon Trees a few years ago before they got really popular and I have been a huge fan ever since. Greg got to see them in concert a couple years ago and I was so jealous! We heard they were going to be headlining at The Big Ass Show this year and we wanted to go so badly! We knew it was meant to be when a place just up the street from our apartment was selling tickets to the show for $10 instead of $25 so we bought our tickets and we waited... and waited... and waited. We bought the tickets just over a month before the show and it felt like it would never get here. Finally the day arrived! And... it was pouring rain all day. But we really only wanted to see Neon Trees so we hung out with my family until about 5 that evening and headed down town with jackets and ponchos. We had a really good spot for Neon Trees so I was thrilled! We were under a tree so we didn't get rained on too much which was awesome. This was seriously one of the best concerts I've been too. The singer, Tyler, is so fun and energetic! I had a blast! And took lots of pictures!


They played our song, Everybody Talks, so we had to take a picture during it!





Us before we put on our ponchos and left




Comments

Popular Posts