Crazy January

The last six weeks or so have been absolute craziness. My grandpa has been in the hospital so we have been spending a lot of time visiting him. It's hard to balance everything with a new semester and other commits, but we want to make sure we can spend as much time as possible with him and be there to help my grandma out in anyway we can. There have been a lot of tears the last few weeks, but we've also had a lot of fun. We had some family come into town to see my grandpa and it's always fun to see family! We've also been to a couple of Jazz games and those were really fun! The Jazz won the first game we went to. The second game was pretty boring until the 4th quarter. The Jazz weren't doing too well. The 4th quarter though was really exciting! We almost went to overtime! But it wasn't enough in the end! We even ran into Shannon and Jonathan at the second game we went to and that was fun! We've also been able to hang out with my cousins a lot which is always a blast! My cousin Gage and his wife Kerstin are really fun and they have the cutest little boy! I'm so glad we're able to spend so much time with everyone before we possibly leave to who knows where! It's been a whirlwind of a month, but we've made the best of it! I have been so grateful for Greg the last couple of months. He always knows how to make me laugh, he's there when I need a good cry, he knows how to distract me, he's always there at the hospital with me, he's everything I need him to be. I am so lucky that I get to go through this adventure we call life with him. He is the most perfect person I could have with me through the good and the bad. I am the luckiest! As you can see, we've managed to have some pretty fun adventures this month still!

New Year's Eve game of spoons, broke a table so it was pretty successful


Delicious salmon with mango salsa

Greg and I built a blanket fort and watched Big Hero 6, this is why I love him!

Used my food processor for the first time and made this delicious sun dried tomato pesto

He is so cute!

Jazz game #1!

We won!

Jazz game #2



Orange cranberry pound cake, so delicious! The recipe can be found here


Chicken and bacon pizza with garlic cream sauce was divine!

BBQ chicken is my favourite though!

Comments

Popular Posts