Ronda and Benalmadena

We got up the next morning and drove for a while to Ronda. We got to drive on these very small, windy mountain roads to get there and I loved it! I normally get car sick but I was driving so I wasn't sick at all! Ronda is a tiny little mountain town that was so charming! Cobblestone streets, little shops (admittedly a lot of them were fairly touristy, but still), and lots of restaurants. But the highlight, the bridge!






Bought a little Spain shirt for the baby!
Then we headed to our next Airbnb in Benalmadena. If southern Spain wasn't on your list, do it! Even this Airbnb in a fancy apartment building right on the beach was cheap! Look at these views






That night we went out to dinner with one of Greg's converts, Jorge. We had a sunset dinner on the beach and it was great. The food was so good! I don't think Spain gets enough credit for their food.

Greg and Jorge



This felt like a very traditional Spanish meal in that we were there for about 2 hours I think haha it was great! After a full night's sleep we got up and went down to the beach for a little. Again, the water was freezing, but it was a gorgeous beach! After the beach we headed to Granada to see the Alhambra which was something I wanted to see the most while we were in Europe and it was definitely one of my favourite parts!


Comments

Popular Posts