Conference Weekend!

Twice a year the leaders of the LDS Church speak directly to the members of the Church and everyone really.  I absolutely love conference weekend.  Friday was just a chill, laid back day and I love those!  Saturday we watched the morning session of conference and it was awesome!  Then we got to go downtown for the second session of conference.  What a great experience it was.  My two favourite apostles spoke.  Is it bad to have favourites?  I just love Elder Holland and Elder Christofferson.  After that we went to Greg's parents' house to have dinner with them and celebrate his upcoming birthday.  He went to priesthood session and then we went home.  We ate ice cream at midnight and stayed up until 3 just talking.  I love nights like that :)  He is so perfect for me!  Today we got to see the last 2 sessions of conference.  I am always sad when it is over.  I am already looking forward to April.  This Church is so true!  I am so blessed to know the truth.
I like to do something during conference sessions and so I started crocheting an afghan a couple of weeks before conference.  It's coming along great!  I'll post a picture of it later :)  I'm not very crafty but I do like doing crafts, they just never turn out well!  This was an easy pattern so I thought I'd give it a shot.  I'm looking for good craft blogs with good tutorials if anyone has any good ones, let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts