Pictures!

Here are a couple pictures of the afghan.  I know it's not perfect, but usually I do like 10 rows and get tired of the project, but not on this one!  It's coming along :)
I thought the afghan was supposed to go this way...

But my grandma who is a master with these things says it is supposed to go this way...
What do you think?

This is just a close up of the pattern of it.  I love this one!  It looks so pretty!
 
 
I have been crocheting since I was 5 but it was just chain crocheting for a looong time.  I'm just now starting into different things.  My dad's mom is a master with the crochet hook and the knitting needles.  She grew up on a farm in Norway and they mostly wore what they knitted for themselves (or if they were a boy, what their mom or sister knitted for them).  I hope that I can learn a lot from her. 
P.S.  Yes that is lime green on my bedroom wall... No I didn't pick it out.  We're renting and that's how it came and that's how it stays...  At least we'll only be here for a couple years...

Comments

Popular Posts