Crafts

I really wish I was crafty, so I try sometimes to make cute things. I love doing it, but my crafts don't usually turn out that great... Fortunately I actually made a couple that turned out ok! I made a menu board because I feel much more organized and it makes grocery shopping so much easier if I know exactly what I need and have it all in one place. And then I made a wreath! I love wreaths and I'm not really sure why... But I even have a whole board on Pinterest full of ideas for wreaths. My cute friend gave me the idea for this one and it was way easy! Here are a couple pictures :)


I just love chocolate brown and this aqua colour!

The cute wreath! No, those are not marshmallows haha, they are burlap roses with pearls in the center but I couldn't get a picture that captured that very well...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts