Glitter Candles

Thanks to Pinterest I have become obsessed with glitter. I was trying to think of something simple but cute I could do for the 4th of July. I went to Hobby Lobby for some inspiration. They had some glitter candles but they were small and pretty expensive. So I thought, "Hey I could probably do that." I bought three candles, mod podge, and red, white, and blue glitter, and clear acrylic spray paint. I brushed on a little section of mod podge, sprinkled glitter and dusted off the extra. When it was dones I took them outside and sprayed with the clear spray paint so the glitter wouldn't just fall off and get all over my apartment. That would not make Greg very happy. For the stripes I just taped it off and did one colour at a time, sprayed, let dry, and then went on to the next colour. They are very sparkly and I love it! 

Yay for America!

Comments

Popular Posts