Cars, Cars, Cars, and more Cars

Usually I am a believer in bad luck. If something goes wrong, it's just bad luck. I'm not one to think, "Oh they must be cursed." Until recently. I legitimately think Greg and I are car cursed! We started dating 3 years ago and since then, Greg has bought 2 cars, I bought one, and we just bought our 3rd car together! That is a car every 6 months we've gone through! Things would always break and we'd fix them and then the problems got bigger and bigger until on the first car we bought together, the head gasket had to be replaced. And then it kept having issues!! So we cut our losses and bought a nicer car that wouldn't have to have something fixed on it every other week. And we loved that car!! It was so great. But then Greg was in a car accident. Thank goodness he was ok!! But our car was totaled and we were back to car shopping. We found the same make and model as our last car, just newer and nicer and we love it! But I am done dealing with car problems for the next 10-15 years so here's hoping this is a great car!


Comments

Popular Posts