Catching Up

Holy cow it's been forever since I wrote! Soo much has happened! Greg and I spent our first Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and Valentine's together as a married couple! So exciting! We had a great few months. There have been a lot of fun dates, a lot of cooking, I finished my blanket that I was crocheting (my first finished project!), my brother left on his mission, and so much more! I got a new job and the company is amazing! They really take care of their employees and I love that. It pays well and is super flexible and is close to home. Greg is busy with school and work of course. We also are going to be moving in a couple months! I am really excited about our soon to be apartment because it's so great! Bigger bathroom, a washer and dryer in the apartment, a patio, and a nicer kitchen! I hate moving but the apartment is so much better that it will be worth it! We're into the third month of the new year and I didn't really make resolutions... I figure it's ok if I start now with being healthier and trying to work out more. It's super hard and I thought eating healthier would take a hit on our budget, but you can actually get a lot of great deals on fruits and veggies and I feel a lot better about our eating habits. There is still a lot of room for improvement of course, but it's a start. We've also been having some car troubles... One car is stuck in my work parking lot not starting and we're not sure what to do about it. Towing is expensive but we have absolutely no idea what's wrong with it so that's been fun. And then the registration was up on Greg's car and it failed emissions and inspections and we have put $300 into getting fixed already and there's more that still has to be fixed... Oh joy! Fortunately we have a decent tax return coming to us in a few weeks so that will help a lot! I have a lot of pictures from the last little bit and I think pictures are better than words anyway!
These pictures don't have any order, sorry but I'm busy sometimes.
New Year's Eve!
 
Rem before he went to the MTC with his sisters!

Celebrating us three December birthdays at Benihana's

Our little Christmas tree!

 A super fun date night downtown!

My miraculous popcorn bag that had no unpopped kernels or burnt popcorn!

Us at a friend's wedding in Reno, such a fun trip!

My Valentine's gifts from my sweet husband

Our first Christmas together!

Comments

Popular Posts