Apartment Tour

I adore our apartment. I love the charm and detail of older buildings, but I would never want to own a house like that because I don't want to have to deal with the repairs and I like more modern things like a nice kitchen and a nice bathroom. So this apartment has it all for me! The building is close to 100 years old and has gorgeous hardwood floors, lots of molding, and lots of big windows. But if anything breaks, we have a landlord! And we have a brand new kitchen and brand new bathroom. It's the best of both worlds for me. It's also the biggest apartment we've lived in which is awesome. Of course, being older means there is not much storage, but thanks to Walmart, Target and IKEA, we were able to make room for all of our stuff. Since we sold pretty much all of our furniture before moving, we had to (haha got to more like) get all new furniture. We had mostly hand me down furniture so this has been really fun to have matching stuff. Here's a little video of the tour:



And a picture of my work area because I designed this desk and I love it


Comments

Popular Posts