Fall Camping and Bears?

Greg loves camping. I... like camping... sometimes. I don't like camping in summer. It's too hot in summer to want to spend time outside. But I know Greg loves it, so for his birthday I took him camping. It was so fun! It was cool outside. Not hot. I loved it! So we went again last weekend! We made tin foil dinners and were having a blast. Then it started to get really dark. And it was a little creepy. And then it got even creepier. We started to hear something moving in the ravine below us. Something big. It started coming up the hill and it was pitch black so we couldn't see anything. Greg got closer with the lantern and there was this huge, black, furry thing there. I mean big! I start freaking out, "It's a bear, it's a bear!" Greg told me it wasn't a bear. But I knew it was. I was so freaked out! But then, it really was a cow... In the dark they look very similar! So that was an adventure. Not long after that, Shannon and Jonathan came down and met us there. We sure our glad for our friends! We always have so much fun. They didn't stay the night, but it was still fun!

The next day we went home and later in the afternoon we went to Lagoon with my family. I had never been to Frightmares before so that was fun to see that! We didn't do any haunted houses or anything, but it was still a blast!









There's Payton and my dad just ahead of us at Lagoon

Comments

  1. Haha I love the bear story :) I probably would have freaked too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was pretty intense! And hilarious! Hahaha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts