Park City

This is a late post, but we had such a fun weekend before going to Disneyland that I wanted to make sure that I got all the pictures saved! The week before we went to Disneyland, my grandparents came down from Canada. We had a lot of fun catching up with them and seeing family. On the Saturday they were here, we went up to Park City with them. It was a beautiful day and perfect for being in the mountains. We went to the outlet stores and that was fun. I got some great kitchen tools at a great price so I was happy! But the really fun part was going on the gondolas, more like a ski lift, not the boat, I was confused at first, up the mountain. It was a little scary, but super cool to go up and see everything!







On Sunday, after Church, we went to my uncle's house for a BBQ with everyone. It's always fun to get together with their family and the grandparents. It doesn't happen enough, but it's fun when we do! Then, the Wednesday before going to Disneyland, we all got together again for dinner at Red Robin. But we had one more added to the group! My dad's cousin, Tom, from Norway came to stay with my uncle and his family and we got to see them all at dinner! It was great to see him. Even though he speaks English, he did speak to my grandparents in Norwegian and I love hearing Norwegian! It was fun to see everyone and it was a nice distraction from my excitement over Disneyland.

Comments

Popular Posts