General Conference

Every six months we have General Conference! I love conference weekend. It's a chance to listen to God's servants and a chance to be with family. It's such a great time! Conference starts Saturday morning with a 2 hour session. Greg and I got up before conference and made pumpkin waffles to eat during the first session. The pancakes were so good! They were moist and not sweet which meant we could put Nutella or syrup on them and have them not be too sweet. I loved them! Conference was great as always. After the second session on Saturday, we went up to Salt Lake so Greg could go to priesthood session with his dad and brother. My aunt and uncle were in town from California and they had a birthday party planned for Darlyn and a couple other people in her family for after priesthood session. On our way downtown for the party, my dad, Payton and I stopped and got frozen yogurt and listened to music and had a blast! The party was at the Grand America and it was classy! There was delicious food, a hot chocolate bar, and lots of family there. Greg came downtown after priesthood session and met us there. We stayed the night at my parent's house because we were planning on a big family dinner Sunday between the 2 sessions. Conference was great, dinner was great, being with family was so fun. It was a great weekend! I'm excited to be able to go back and read the talks that were given.

Comments

Popular Posts