Star Wars!

I could easily fit us going to Star Wars in a separate post, but I really think it deserves its own post. Because it was that good! We bought our tickets as soon as they were available. We watched all 6 Star Wars movies twice before it came out in different orders. Actually it got me a little Star Warsed out to be honest. I know, 'tis blasphemy, but it's true. I was still excited for the new one when the night came but probably not as excited as I would have been. But man! I loved the new one! It was exactly what I wanted! Greg and I both loved it so much we went and saw it Friday night as well as Thursday night. Not even sad. We'll probably see it again even. And it was great to see the new one with friends. It was really fun!




In the theater! Can you feel our excitement?

Comments

Popular Posts