Disneyland 2017 Day 1

We just got back from an amazing trip that included Disneyland, Universal Studios (Harry Potter World!!), and friends and family in Utah. This was such an eventful trip that included lots of pictures so I am going to try to break it down so there's only 100 pictures per post rather than one post with 500 pictures. Not really that many pictures, but there are a ton.

A few months ago, Greg and I were planning our trip to Utah. We just went to Disneyland last August, but we decided since we were going to be close to Disneyland anyway, we should just go again! My family wanted to meet us in LA and we got to do 2 days in Disneyland and a day in Universal Studios with them! We left Boston on a Wednesday late afternoon and after a very long 6 hour flight, we made it to LAX at about 9:30. We got an Uber to our hotel. I knew our hotel was basically right across the street from Disneyland, but I got very excited when we actually got there. We went straight to bed so we could get to the park bright and early the next morning. We were there at about 7:30 and were able to ride Soarin' before my family even got into the park. My parents were in line for Soarin' when we got off the ride so we went on it again. We hit all the big rides in California Adventure in record time and the day was overcast and comfortable temperatures so we were off to a great start!





Awesome photo bombers on Monsters Inc.










We had lunch in California Adventure before heading over to Disneyland. There are some great rides in California Adventure, but I just love the magic in Disneyland. Nothing really compares. We got some good rides in and Greg and I finally tried Mickey beignets and a mint julep! Those have been on our Disney food bucket list for a long time. Definitely worth the hype!




Rem wouldn't get in my picture and you can see how thrilled my dad is lol


We went back over to California Adventure and watched World of Colour. I love World of Colour! I use "magical" a lot when talking about Disneyland/California Adventure, but there is no other word! World of Colour is magical!



We decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel to get a good night's sleep before our big day at Universal Studios the next day.

Comments

Popular Posts