Fall is Coming!

Today was the first BYU football game and Greg and I were so excited!!  We both love football and we both love BYU.



Sadly BYU ended up losing...  But it was fun to watch a football game again.  It means fall is on its way!  I love fall.  The weather is perfect.  I can wear sweaters, scarves, and boots.  Everyone always seems to be baking delicious things.  Thanksgiving.  Football.  The start of basketball season.  What's not to like?  Last night we also borrowed a VCR from my parents and watched The Sword in the Stone.  That is one of my favourite Disney movies.  And this morning we watched Aladdin, another classic.  It was so fun to cuddle up and watch our favourite childhood movies!!  We borrowed a whole bunch of Disney movies on VHS and I can't wait to get through them all!  I forgot how great they are.

Comments

Popular Posts