Sunday Break In

Last night Greg and I were coming home from Salt Lake and someone was parked in my spot so we had to park my car on the street.  When we went out to the car to go to Church this morning, we opened the passenger door and the glove box was open and all the stuff was all over the floor.  Fortunately all that was taken was the spare change I had sitting in there.  I was kinda freaking out but then we went to Church and that calmed me down.  I'm so glad I don't have to park on the street every night!  Tomorrow is Monday and back to work... Blah.  Mondays are always hectic because no one wants to pick up prescriptions on the weekends so they all come on Monday.  And now we have flu shots in so that will add to the craziness!  I need to start getting more sleep so I can keep up with cold and flu season.  It kicked my butt last year.  Here's to hoping my car doesn't get broken into tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts