Introductions

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now but could never think of a name or what I wanted to blog about.  My husband, Greg, and I have been watching Seinfeld for the last couple of months and it's a show about nothing so I thought, "Hey! That show was about nothing, so my blog can be about nothing!"  I know, that's pretty exciting.  My name is Tyler, and yes, I am a woman.  Hated my name as a little girl but now I love it.  My husband and I got married a little over 4 months ago and he is the sweetest ever!  I'm a pharmacy technician, so it's safe to say a lot of my posts will be venting about the terrible people I sometimes have to deal with.  I'm not really sure where I want to go with this blog but I am excited to start!  I'll have something to do now while Greg is studying (he's majoring in psychology).

Comments

Popular Posts