My Life in a Nutshell

I am 20 years old, working as a pharmacy technician, married to a handsome devil, and I'm LDS, or a Mormon as many people know us by.  I'm proud of my religion and love it and know I wouldn't be where I am today without it.  I'm the oldest in my family, I have a younger brother and sister.  I am very blessed to have such a loving family!  I grew up like an average American, making frequent trips to Canada as that's where both my parents are from.  Well dad is originally from Norway but grew up in Canada.  Greg and I knew of each other when I was a freshman and he was a junior.  I was dating his best friend's little brother and he just knew my name was Tyler and thought that was bizarre.  Fast forward a few years and we met again.  He had just gotten home from a serving a 2 year Church mission in Spain and we were going to the same church.  I thought he was cute and asked my friend who knew him to get him to ask me out.  We hung out a few times and started talking.  We went on a date and have been together ever since.  We got married on March 29, 2013.  Best day ever!  I had my dream wedding, nothing too fancy but still elegant and classic.  We're living in Provo, UT while he finishes his undergrad at BYU.  We have a lot of fun and life couldn't be better!  Here are some pictures :) the first is Greg and me, then one of me in my beautiful dress (seriously I'm in love with it), and then one of us on our wedding day!



Comments

  1. where did you get your dress?? :)
    ms.alicia.grace@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it online at foryoudresses.com :) It's a company in China which I was kind of nervous about but I just sent them a picture of the dress I wanted and my measurements and they sent me a custom made dress for under $500! It was great and fit perfectly!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts