New Blog Title

Time to move on from the Blog about Nothing. Because turns out it actually is about something. It is about all the fun and not so fun things I get to experience being a young married couple. It is a life full of love, chaos, stress, amazing experiences, and more laughter than my abs can sometimes handle. With a husband in school full time and has two jobs (very, very part-time jobs but still) and me just working, I need to find productive things to do with my time outside of work. I thought blogging could be a new hobby to pick up. Especially right now since our land lady is in the process of switching our cable and I have no way to watch Food Network at home! Just kidding, I wouldn't just watch Food Network all night, every night. Probably. Maybe. I feel like blogging would be a good way for me to sort of keep a journal. I am really truly terrible at keeping a journal for some reason. I so love reading my ancestor's journals though so I know it is important and hopefully this will work for now!

Comments

Popular Posts