Nebo Loop

This weekend was busy! We have been getting ready for our trip to Vancouver so this weekend was spent grocery shopping, cleaning, lots of work for Greg, seeing family before we go, etc. I was feeling a little sick on Sunday so we just went to the first part of church and then went home to sleep and slept for a couple hours. I ended up taking another nap later in the day and woke up feeling much better. And since I was feeling better, I was starving! So Greg and I made a steak dinner and it was delicious! And easy. The whole meal took about 30 minutes to make. Love it!
After dinner, Greg had a great idea to go for a drive. We went down to Payson to see the Nebo Loop. We grabbed my iPod so we could listen to Harry Potter on our drive and hit the road. If you ever get the chance to go on this drive, I highly recommend it. It was amazing!! I especially love grey and rainy weather so that just added to it for me. I'm just going to let these pictures speak for themselves.
























Comments

Popular Posts