Canada vs. USA

People always ask me if I prefer Canada or America. I love Canada. A good portion of my favourite childhood memories take place in Canada or on the trip there or home. Canada is beautiful, so much to do there, I feel homesick for it. I love the food, the slurpees, the chocolate, the toothpaste (yes, the toothpaste), the friendliness of the people, and so much more! Yes the cost of living there is crazy, the traffic in the bigger cities is insane, yes, but they have wintergreen toothpaste! And if you're into it, they have 4 or more marijuana stores/clinics within one block in Vancouver. I love Canada and I hope everyone can have a chance to see it someday. But... You know that episode of Friends where Ross is trying to decide between Julie and Rachel and he makes the pros/cons list? Julie has a ton of pros on her list, but her one con is that "She's not Rachem." (No that's not a typo, watch Friends and you can thank me later!) That's how I feel about Canada and America. I love Canada and love being there, but it's not America. This will always be home to me. I am so glad that I can live here and visit my beautiful Canada too. I am so blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts