Super Bowl Party

As most of you know, Greg is a Patriots fan (one of his only flaws). He wasn't that set on them winning this year because they've won a lot and Philly hadn't won before, so at least he's not the most annoying Pats fan out there. We had our friends, Steven and Caitlyn, over to watch the game. Even though the Patriots lost, we still had fun because friends and food, you know. We had soo much food! I made sparkling lemonade, football rice krispy treats, wings, cheesy oven fries, and dip for some veggies. Steven and Caitlyn brought pop, chips, 7 layer dip, popcorn and candy. We were pretty well stocked I think haha. But I want to talk about the chicken wings I made!

I saw this recipe for Molasses-Gochujang wings on an episode of The Kitchen and they looked soo good! I didn't want to go and buy rice flour or mess with frying anything though. I did a little research on Pinterest of course, and food what looked like a good technique for baking wings. I found the technique here. So while my chicken baked, I made the Molasses-Gochujang sauce. You guys! This sauce was sooo good! Sweet, spicy, sticky. Everything I think a wing sauce should be. And baking the wings was awesome! They did crisp up and I didn't have a mess of oil all over my stove from frying! Win, win, win!




Comments

Popular Posts