Remington's Home!

In our church, young men and young women have the opportunity to serve a mission. Young men go for 2 years and young women go for 1 1/2 years. They go to different places all over the world and teach people what we believe and do a lot of service for the local people. Here is a lot of information about who our missionaries are and what they do. My brother, Remington, has been on a mission in Spokane, WA for the last 2 years and he came home yesterday! It was so great to see him again! He is still my goofy brother, but he grew a lot in those two years. I am so proud of him! I am excited for him to jump back into real life and see where he goes in life!

Waiting for his flight to get in

Here he is coming down the escalator!

He ran over and the first thing he did was give my mom a big hug


All the signs Payton made!

Greg got cut out of the picture above so I took one of just him, he's so cute!
He's so handsome! And tall!

The 3 siblings together again!

I love my family :)

Picture of my parents and Rem

They were both trying to stand on tiptoe to be taller than Rem and it was hilarious!

Remington with the other missionaries that came home with him yesterday

The awesome sign someone made for us, looks great!
It was such a great day! I am so excited to have him home!

Comments

Popular Posts