Turkey Time

From October to about a week or two into January is my favourite time of the year. I love when the weather starts to cool down. I love when there so many opportunities to get together with friends and family. I love that all the fall/winter flavours are so prevalent in everything. I love that I can cook with my oven and not have to have the AC blasting. I love that it's a time where everyone feels a little more grateful, does a little more service, and seems more willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. And I love that there are so many chances to get together and eat! Between Canadian Thanksgiving and regular Thanksgiving, I am a happy camper! This year I get even more turkey time! This last Saturday night, we had Friendsgiving. We had so much food and everything was delicious!! We are so blessed to have our great friends in our lives! I only got a picture of the table because I was busy eating and having fun. Shannon and Jonathan did a great job hosting again this year! Everything was great!






Next week is actual Thanksgiving and I can't wait! I have so much to be thankful for and I try to always count my blessings but it's nice to have a time dedicated to being thankful.

Comments

Popular Posts